jueves, 30 de agosto de 2007

A web site I enjoy


Mostly of the websites I visit have something to do whit japanese animation (anime) because I’m a huge fan of it. That’s why I would have to say that one of the websites I enjoy the most is www.youtube.com.

There I can find hole anime episodes (and even complete series!), amv’s (anime music videos), clips etc. ...

But that’s not all I watch at youtube, I usually watch a lot funny videos. Most of them belong to “Family Guy” (a TV show from the United States), others for example are from really weird Japanese tv shows (contest shows).

Other kind of videos that usually get my atention are animal videos, almost all of them involve really cute puppies or some pet doing something funny.

And occasionally I watch some music video from some band I like.

The only problem is that the site is kind of adicctive, so I usually end up spending hours in it.


1 comentarios:

Miss dijo...

Well done Alejandra!
I hope this doesnt take much time :)

A couple of things: remember some connectors so they make your text more cohesive... What kind of things (videos) you get from your favourite bands??

regards,
miss

ps. you got a 7